Saturday, December 19, 2015

Teapot blocks and pressies


More Teapot blocks.....

 it's been wonderful seeing these blocks arrive from so many lovely ladies.

Thank you Sarah for this terrific block and such a funny card....
I did have the cuppa with you too.....


A lovely block from Jenny with this cute little teapot....
Love it.... thank you.


A great Christmas gift as well.....
 naughty me couldn't wait so I opened it early....
so glad I did too as the fabric will be used straight away for Miss Matty's Parlour Hexies.
Fantastic braids as well.....
Thanks so much Jenny..... 


Our "Friends in Stitching" online group are enjoying the start of our Christmas swap....
We had to make a Christmas stocking no more than 12" tall and inside put 5 advent gifts...

Also a gift for Christmas day ....can't wait to open....
How lucky am I to have Teresa giving to me...... yayyyyy


My Christmas Stocking......
Love it.....


Thanks Teresa .... can't wait to open the advent gifts....

Another lovely surprise gift from Maree.....
inside the box was and notice I did say WAS.....
Fudge... Rocky road..... biscuit stars....
Yep they were very nice I can tell you..... yummmmm


Last decoration to be made for my house this year.....


So now my Loo is ready for Christmas too.
It's actually too nice for the Loo but no more walls left..... lol

The best dressed Loo anywhere I think....


Well must run.....

Toodles....



5 comments:

Noela said...

Great post full of lovely gifts Helen. Have a wonderful Xmas. Hugs xx.

Maria said...

What beautiful teapot blocks and lovely gifts...." it's beginning to look like Christmas "

Michelle Ridgway said...

The teapot blocks are beautiful Helen. How lovely you were spoilt xx

Susan said...

Such a variety of teapots you are getting - love the loo deco!

Fiona said...

lots of lovely parcels... how many teapot blocks have you got now... a wonderful selection
Hugz