Wednesday, December 09, 2015

The "Festival of Helen" continues.....

 
Birthday Dinner with the family.....

we went to the local Golden Inn restaurant and had a great meal.
I'm so lucky to have so many wonderful friends and family in my life.

Love the balloons.....


I wanted a family photo with our children and this is the best I could get....
as you can see our son ....Robert absolutely hates ( with a vengeance) having his photo taken...hopefully someone else might have a better one.

So here it is 

Heather.... me ... Liz... Rob and Gavan.


Grandchildren.....

June...Corinne...Jake...Clayton...
back row
Bianca...Alex (extended family) and little old me.


Birthday cake and it was yum....


I have been waiting for more photos but these will have to do for the moment.

Thank you sooooo much for a wonderful night....

Love you all heaps.....

Gifts from Gavan....




from Liz and the boys


from Corinne


from Heather, June, Sylvio, Bianca and Alex



Well I'm off to do another post..... getting a bit behind.

So much to show too.

Toodles






1 comment:

Fiona said...

lovely family occasion
Hugz