Saturday, December 26, 2015

Chooky's SSCS swap

This year I decided to join the lovely ladies from all over the world in Chooky's SSCS

I really enjoyed this swap..... making and receiving

Martine from Belgium made for me......
 Look at this beautiful Tree ornie
Gorgeous .... thank you so much


My main gift was also amazing and so much work in it....
a Sewing caddy and sewing holder
Little ornie kits for me to make, maybe next Christmas...
very cute sewing braid....
lovely lace on a very pretty card
and just look at the main gifts.....
so much hand work..... 
ribbon embroidery which I love....
lots of beautiful beading and heaps of hand quilting.




What can I say but a big Thank You Martine .....
you have done so much work on this very special pressie.

I was sending to Wendy in Alabama USA

Here are the gifts I sent...
Tree ornie


Gail Pan's "Cinnamon Delights bag"
Pincushion
"Garden Delight needle book"
with a couple of extras.


I do hope Wendy enjoys what I have made for her.
Thanks so much for a terrific swap Chookyblue.....

I also made a few little gifts for special people.....



Well I think that's it for another post....

Toodles....


5 comments:

Maria said...

Beautiful gifts Martine made for you and what a lovely parcel of gifts your sent to Wendy.

Bizzy Martine said...

I'm glad that you love my gifts!!!

Fiona said...

what lovely gifties sent and recieved for the SSCS swap
Hugz

Jindi's Cottage said...

Love your Santa decoration, so much detail...beautiful gifts sent and received...

Chookyblue...... said...

beautiful gifts both sent and received........thanks so much for being part of the SSCS this year Helen....