Monday, September 06, 2021

Lost my blogging mojo.....

 I had lost my mojo for blogging but without reading wonderful blogs my sewing mojo seemed to be struggling as well.....

So after a chat with a friend and a weekend retreat with lovely ladies doing great things I'm getting back in the swing.... I hope.....

Today I was able to get some sewing done.....

I'm working on a wall hanging for my hallway using the Willowbrook stitchery panel.....

A little sweet treat to help me along.....


That's it for now....





7 comments:

Fiona said...

I have to admit the blogging is my favourite medium and I love both reading what others do (so am glad to have you back blogging) as well as keep interaction with people. I love the Willowbrook hexagons so a wallhanging will be gorgeous... great seeing you at retreat too...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

L0vely to see your post. I certainly get it.....seeing what everyone is sewing helps keep you inspired and smiling...hugs xx

Chookyblue...... said...

OMG so excited to see you back..... Miss my blogging friends who have given up..... Good to see some things have not changed also.... Fine China and delicious treats.... Best way for me to have them.....I hope you stick around..... And glad you had a good retreat......

Susan said...

Welcome back - hope it works - sewing & blogging mojo are here to stay

Maria said...

Fantastic to see you Popup again Helen…😘
Your wall hanging looks interesting…
Enjoy putting it together..
Nice cuppa and treat….

bettsylyn (Lynda) said...

Good for you, Helen. ❤️

Susan said...

I was sure I had commented on this post before :-(

I need to keep encouraging you to blog!!!