Wednesday, September 29, 2021

A little blog catchup....

 My shortened version of  the Birdhouse pattern  "Willow brook" by Natalie Bird

I only needed a small wall hanging for this space at the end of the hall....

Of course the doll needed  refreshing as well so a new dress was in order.....

My new TV for the sewing room plus a new iron....

I do expect to spend more time in there so no excuses for being behind in my projects....

A very enjoyable lunch with Gav and Heather plus our Lizard friend just sitting between us on the logs.....


I'm also getting a wriggle on with the "Heartstrings" quilt.....


 also caught up with the "Sweet Treats" black work project I'm doing with a group of friends.....


A treat I made for the "Needle girls" myself, Sandi and Norreen....
A yummy Vanilla slice....


Well that's it for now......
Happy stitching....

3 comments:

Maria said...

The Willow Brook wall hanging looks great as does the doll in her new dress.
God to be getting on with your projects in your hideout with the new Tele to keep you company.
Nice to go out with your special family…
Lucky ladies visiting and enjoying a yummy morning tea.

Fiona said...

Lots of different things Helen, your mini version of Willowbrook is lovely. It looks like you are well set up in your sewing room now ....well done with the lollies... they look so good now there is more to them..... The vanilla slice looks wonderful too.... hmmmmm - now I want one for breakfast!
Hugz

Chookyblue...... said...

I can hear the excitement in your post......lovely projects and great to be getting organsied.....