Saturday, September 18, 2021

Black work Project.....

Seems like a silly name for this when almost everyone uses colour but who am I to comment really being new to this type of stitching.....

I did get off to a good start.....

Took quite a while to get to this point.....


 I really need to get a move on as I don't want it to drag as there are so many sections to do.....

My progress so far....





This is the Garden layout from a free SAL by "The Steady Thread"

We  (Fiona, De, Inca and myself) a nice little group .....

 we are enjoying this project together.....


Well I'm off now as I had planned on do housework today but swapped it for blogging .....
good plan I think.....

Happy stitching....


4 comments:

Susan said...

I do love that!
but much more fun to blog than clean the house.

Maria said...

I thought it was a strange name too but I do love all your beautiful colours you are using for your work...

Chookyblue...... said...

Fiona got a few more of you interested in this one....

Fiona said...

I love your version Helen, the different colours look so good together... it is a fun project to do together...
Hugz