Thursday, November 28, 2019

Snippets

Not a lot to report .....
Tuesday girls.....
It was my turn for morning tea so I decided on very naughty food......


I actually stitched which was a pleasant surprise....lol....
Making good progress on my Quatro....
Never thought I would enjoy working with brights or uglies as I like to call them....
but I am.....
who would have thought.....


I did 2 more when I got home...



Short and sweet for this post.....
Some secret sewing happening at the moment, will show it soon.....
Toodles.....

3 comments:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Very decadent! Yum! Quattro is looking wonderful x

Maria said...

Yes very decadent indeed .. 😋
Love your bright new project.

Susan said...

It's looking wonderful...I know its "Different" and maybe a struggle - but go for it!