Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Another Birthday bites the dust.....

I'm sure these birthdays come around faster each year.....
The Tuesday girls helped to make this one very special again.....
Gorgeous pressies to open.....
Teresa and Sandi  gave me this beautiful
Christmas decoration....
Stunning....


Nor also gave me a stunning Christmas decoration.......


They know me well.....
I love getting  Christmas things for my birthday.....
How lucky am I ?
Thank you girls I  Iove them....

Then we were off for the days fun....
 Putt Putt golf .....
It was a very very hot day but we were mostly under cover and who cares when you are having heaps of fun.....









A hole in one by Sandi and me....
Yayyy



Then just silly stuff with lots of giggling.....




Then off to lunch.....
Pancake Manor.....


Thanks for a lovely day girls....
I had heaps of fun, always good times with these wonderful friends.....

Toodles.....

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Fun birthday Helen.....
Hugz

Susan said...

A lot to pack into one day....certainly a lot of fun!

Maria said...

Beautiful gifts and a fantastic Birthday spent with the Tuesday girls.