Saturday, November 02, 2019

Part 2...Warwick

A few projects some of the girls were working on.....
De's beautiful quilt top


Sandi's fun Christmas quilt top.....


Someone help me ????
Lol....


Susan's gorgeous quilt top.....


De with her backpack....


My quick and easy table topper....


Sadly I didn't get photos of all the girls wonderful projects but there were heaps......

A few random photos of the grounds....



"Ivy " cabin....
I shared with Jenny again....


I was enjoying a cuppa in the morning sun on the last day of retreat.....



We decided to have breakfast together at the
"Warwick Gardens Galore "
before heading home....

As we walked inside this wonderful Christmas display greeted us......





Oh my what a breakfast it was.....
Apple pie waffles....yummmm 


My very naughty shopping....

I may have over done it a little bit this retreat but who cares really.....
I soooo needed it all.....hehehe....






I had such a good time thanks to these girls.....
I did get off to a shaky start as Gav hasn't been very well lately and had a nasty fall the day before I left.....
Smashed a couple of holes in the wall....


But thanks to Heather and Robert for looking after their Dad and making me go.....
Love  you both heaps and yes you were right....
I did need the break....


The end of a great week....

Toodles....

2 comments:

Fiona said...

Glad you got to go... I'm sure all the laughing was good for you.... lovely quilt tops made up …. and looks like you have plenty of new projects to get on with...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Glad you got to go and have some much deserved R & R and in such a lovely spot. Lots of pretties being made. Aren't you lucky you're not I to Christmas....hahaha *wink! Some yummy treasure came home with you.
PS hope Gav is ok xx