Sunday, February 24, 2019

Pretty pleased.....

with myself.....lol.....
The UFO challenge number 12 for me is to put the "Simple Life" quilt top together......
Not a finish though as there are 5 applique/stitchery pieces to be needleturned on......






I have prepared all the pieces but they are another number in the challenge so I'll have to to wait and see when that pops up......


1 Xmas Item a Month....

My effort is a little project.....



I think they are sweet as well as useful....

Well off to do a bit more stitching.....
Toodlooooo....

5 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Helen wow your quilt is amazing i love this design,it will be finished before you know it and i love the cute needlecase,very cute,well done my friend xx

Susan said...

You really are powering thru stuff!,

Fiona said...

It's beautiful... I love the fabric colours you have used for it and I know the handwork will be so beautifully done... really lovely almost finish.... another cute little needlecase too...
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

Well done Helen! It's beautiful x

Maria said...

You're doing a great job on your challenge, hope the number to finish it comes up soon. 😁
Cute Christmas gift 🎁