Thursday, February 21, 2019

Preparation...Preparation....Preparation

Is the key to success....
I hope.....
I exceeded my expectations with the plan for the Pretty Crochet quilt.....
All pieces crocheted and Suffolk puffs made ready to put together.....
Yayyy very excited about that....


1 Xmas project a month also ready to finish by the 25th Feb......


UFO Challenge number 12 project is all set out and ready to stitch together.....
Simple Life quilt top.....
5 stitcheries to be done and needle turned on the quilt top later, that part will be another UFO number .....



"Flower Garden Quilt" 
is now set out ready to add background hexies


4 Postcards also ready for stitching....
Dragging the chain a bit with these.....


Oh yes, a little scrapbooking purchase....
just a change of pace from stitching.....


I'm off now to work on one of the above......
Toodlooooo......

7 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Helen wow you sure have been busy you are working on some beautiful projects,well done my friend xx

Fee said...

Lovely projects and love those dies. Dies are my current addiction xx

Fiona said...

oh my gosh, heaps of amazing projects on the go.... love them all and you have reminded me about the AD quilt kit I have... hmmm
Hugz

Susan said...

Holy Moly - are you even sleeping???
but i want to see what new project you have acquired on your shopping expedition!

Maria said...

Gee Helen you sure have a few projects organised and ready to work on..
Simple Life looks great pinned up on the design wall as does the Flower Garden quilt..
Happy stitching....

Lynda said...

You have so much on the go :) and they're all so lovely. No chance of you becoming bored.

Deb R said...

Ohh it all looks beautiful...love the hexis thou!!