Wednesday, November 21, 2018

How lovely......

.......to have another nights stitching with friends......
Thank you Wendy


Hope to see you join in.....

A little bit of my week.....

I was animal sitting (1 cat and 2 dogs) for a few days.....
When Heather came  home she had been to L'ucello's in Melbourne and bought me a great pack of beautiful fabrics.....
lucky me....


Monday morning cuppa with Gav after his ultra sound ....


A lovely butcher bird warbling above us, I think he might be waiting for us to leave him a few crumbs......


Tuesday stitching with the girls was fun as usual......
A yummie morning tea given to us by Sandi....


A flower garden hexie....


Cheated a bit......
 here are a couple more.....


My Liz gave me this pretty geranium (a cutting she struck for me) it is now in full bloom.....
I guess it's not very exciting to lots of people but for me to grow anything is quite an accomplishment.....
Jimboomba is a difficult place to grow anything at all.....


Well that's all folks.....

Toodles......

4 comments:

Pink Rose said...

Hi Helen yes its lovely to have another stitching Friday night with friends. How wonderful that Heather bought you back a lovely lot of goodies from Lucellos.
Also what a beautiful geranium Liz did well stricking it for you.
Yummy gee all you girls are great cooks,love your hexies,well done Helen,hope you have a lovely week my friend.

Maria said...

Lovely fabrics Heather gifted you.
Lots of great outings and lovely Grandmas garden blocks..
Like you I have trouble growing things so I think your geranium is beautiful.
Will enjoy stitching along on Friday...

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Lovely pack of fabrics and a nice thing to do. I bet the pets kept you busy. Love the blogs and very jealous - the cake and coffee look delicious. Happy stitching :)

Cheryll said...

Lovely fabrics all round... & your flowering plant is so pretty... xox