Sunday, November 25, 2018

FNSI part 2


The last FNSI for this year.....
Thanks for hosting another fun night of stitching Wendy....
A little secret stitching for me this time.....


It was a bit of a struggle stitching with most of my lap being taken up by Pippa.....


I also got a little bit more done of Windchimes....


It has been great joining in with other stitchers throughout the year.....
Thanks again Wendy.....

This week I was very lucky to win this gorgeous book from Sue Daley.......


Such beautiful quilts in this book.....
Decisions.....decisions.....




How lucky am I ?

My new mini quilt finish......
BOM mini quilt from Glenrose Patchwork....
Nice to be getting small projects done.....


That's it for now.....
Toodles.....

8 comments:

retdairyqueen said...

Lovely to stitch with you

Fiona said...

that's a sweet stitchery you are doing and I do love your mini... I really must get to doing some next year. Wonderful win.... looking forward to seeing some makes from it!
Hugz

Maria said...

LOL can see why it's hard to stitch with Pippa lying on your lap..
You still managed to do some pretty work.
Nice win have fun picking a project.
The mini is very cute.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

Ooh I love the stitchery. Windchimes is beautiful. Lucky you on the win. Have a great week :)

Raewyn said...

Lovely stitchery - in spite of Pippa! Lucky you with the win, what an inspiring looking book :-) I love your mini too.

Jen said...

Is the secret stitching for me????????? LOL That is a lovely looking book and I can't wait to see what you do from it.

Helen said...

Love your stitchery, Pippa looks at home. Beautiful mini finish the fabrics look wonderful.

Susan said...

Can't disturb a demanding animal - lots of secret stitching happening everywhere at the moment..I imagine a lot of temptation in that book...Congratulations on the win!