Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Sunday Stitchers.... an outing and a finish


These are the April Birthday girls enjoying opening their gifts last Sunday.....

Norreen.....Sandi..... Marilyn


Chin wagging and stitching....



I had show and tell but I'm the only person that doesn't have a photo.....
We did have a great day.....

On Monday I had a lovely day with Heather.....

morning tea first of course then we did a little retail therapy and had lunch.....


I also had another little finish on Tuesday......

A Little Red Pincushion kit from Shiralee Stitches.....

a very cute and fun project....


Well that's it for me today, we are off tomorrow for a road trip.....

Toodles for now.....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen i enjoyed your happy post,love your pin cushion and happy birthday to the birthday girls,hope you have a wonderful trip tomorrow xx

Chookyblue...... said...

Lovely day for you girls to catch up ....... Good number there.... Love that little pincushion..... Might make mine this weekend......

Susan said...

very quick on your pincushion - maybe I'll get to mine one day . . .
I'm sure one of us could send you a picture of your quilt...
Hope you enjoyed yr road trip - I had planned on the same trip I think but will have to go Saturday now... :-(

Maria said...

A lovely group at Sunday Stitching.
cute pincushion Helen.

Jen said...

Love the pin cushion - another one to add to your collection.