Sunday, September 20, 2015

Odd bits to show

Our regular visitor

King Parrot.......

gosh he is so beautiful, his lady love comes later for her food...
she is a bit shy I think.


I have given this Jacaranda tree 20 years to do what it should do but enough is enough......
out you must go....


in the rubbish heap.


We had a small group for Tuesday last week just  Nor and me but we still had a good laugh.....
I also made heaps of preparation on this quilt....

Miss Matty's Parlour


Secret swap sewing....... 


Well that does it for now....

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good morning Helen good to see you and Nors getting up to more mischief,lol,your secret sewing looks amazing,yes I think I would be getting rid of the tree if it hasn't been doing what it should,lol,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Love fabric choices for miss mattys parlour. Enjoying seeing your progress.

Susan said...

Only 2 of you - that might have been a bit quieter than usual....

Miss Matty's Parlour will be lovely - gorgeous fabrics - a big hand project I think.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love your very handsome visitor. 2 is a party...glad you and Noreen had fun. Your new project looks lovely x

Maria said...

Love the parrot...
Pleased the two of you had fun...
Nice new project and interesting secret sewing....

KERYN B said...

You were very patient with that tree..love you beautiful bird how wonderful to see him on a regular basis. Nice to have just the two of you to sew.