Monday, January 27, 2014

FNSI but that darn tennis !!!!!!

Well I did expect do get a lot more done but that darn Tennis interrupted me far tooooooo much but I guess some quilt pinning was better than none, I decided to start early in the afternoon hoping to get it all done but alas that wasn't to be.


I did get some of this needle turn done though but not much of that either as I had to keep looking up and down between games. 


Never mind I did get the quilt pinned and have now started quilting so all is going well now.

I'm off to see what other ladies got up to in their night of stitching.... you too can check if you pop over to Wendy's blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your quilt looks fantastic Helen,i still think you did well.xx

Susan said...

finally all that dreaded sport is over and done with! more sewing time...interesting applique...

Dolores said...

I like your quilt. Are you machine quilting it or hand quilting? What are you appliqueing? It looks intriguing.

Christine M said...

The looking up and down at the tennis is a problem. At least with cricket you get a chance to look down and get a few stitches done between balls! Thank goodness the sport is over now. Mitchell just takes over the tv!

Lynda said...

That darn tennis is right - I made Diann watch it on Friday night but didn't watch on Sunday night. Love your spiderwebs - they are so pretty. I'm working myself up to starting another as the scrap drawers are pretty full again. Doesn't take long.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love that quilt

Rosie said...

It's the cricket for me! Love the quilt top and the fabric you're using.