Saturday, September 21, 2013

FNSI


This doesn't look much for my nights stitching but I'm happy with what I have done.
It's my "Crazy Christmas" quilt and its a "quilt as you go" so heaps of sashing to stitch down .... today I attached the binding and that will be finished soon.


Chocolate made the evening go a little faster and was so yummie too....... I'm off to check out other FNSI stitchers to see what they achieved...... pop over to Wendy's blog (our host for the night) to see who else played along.


12 comments:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Its looking so good Helen...

Michelle Ridgway said...

Looks wonderful Helen. Chokky makes everything go more smoothly.

Noela said...

Nearly there Helen. The quilt is looking good. Hugs......

Fiona said...

lovely colours you are working with... I didn't get much done...but every stitch is a bit further along isn't it...
Hugz

Marilyn said...

Nearly a finish, and it will be good to see the completed project. Lovely fabrics.

Susan said...

Looks lovely - and hand stitching is good for a TV night!

Pat said...

Looks great. I've got that quilt kit...haven't started it yet :0(
Makes me want to get going on it!

Jen said...

Looking good Helen .... the quilt I mean.

Bev C said...

Hello Helen,

The Christmas quilt is so lovely.

Happy days.
Bev.

Maria said...

look forward to seeing it complete.
pleased you enjoyed FNSI with us all.

Grethe said...

Lovely quilt-to- be, Helen:-)

Have seen it in real! Lynnette's ,I mean. Good luck, next FNSI I hope to join. Happy Sewing all day long.

Grethe said...

Lovely quilt-to- be, Helen:-)

Have seen it in real! Lynnette's ,I mean. Good luck, next FNSI I hope to join. Happy Sewing all day long.