Tuesday, September 04, 2012

"Earl Grey" news and a finish......

 
Today I took my quilt "An Earl Grey Moment" to the quilt lady but it will be quite a while till it returns as she is so busy, I'm very happy to wait to get it finished.
 
"Christmas Fun" is now finished so that's an OPAM for this month, its a cute little wall hanging.
 
 
For those of you who know me well......
"its not finished till it has a label"
hehehehehehe
 
So here it is.
 
 
"My Favourite Things" quilt is coming along very slowly although the end is in sight if I put my glasses on hehehehehe. Can't wait to get it done as it really is a bit of a struggle for this quilt..... not sure why but it just is.
 
 
Think that's all my news for today so happy stitching everyone.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely finishes Helen,well done.xx

Laila said...

Hi.
I love your Christmas Fun. :-) Wonder if I Columbus start to finish mine too ?
Have a great day!

Sandi said...

They are looking wonderful..you will get there with the SKOW..think like DORY...just keep sewing, just keep sewing....lol

Susan said...

Lovely finishes - and not that much to go on SKOW - maybe you will be enthused as others start to post their finishes?? or not . . .Your Christmas quilt worked out beautifully.

Teresa said...

Love the Christmas quilt Helen. It looks wonderful.. Lucky you put a label on it... he he.. but you did bring that upon yourself!!!! I hope Gav went okay today xx

Noela said...

The Christmas Quilt is lovely Helen. I think the same, not finished unless it has a label. Hugs....

Unknown said...

Lovely Xmas quilt Helen..Yep Agree about the Label
Cheers

Michelle Ridgway said...

All gorgeous Helen, so looking forward to seeing Earl Grey quilted. I am a label girl too.

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

well done with the finishes. hugs

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Love it.....just like you..LOL