Sunday, September 16, 2012

Being naughty and a finish.....

 
Oh dear I was a bit naughty today but I just couldn't help myself ......hehehehehe...... I do so deserve it I think. I went to the "Southside Antique shop" and bought these lovely little dishes and now to my excuse, I have a plate with this pattern and seeing these 2 dishes on facebook I just had to have them..... as you do ......
 
 
Aren't they sweet ?
 
 
 
My big finish is one of Annie Smith's dolls of course..... called "Dear Santa", on Saturday's I meet with a few friends we make dolls and do a bit of stitching ..... Norreen's Santa on the right and the other is mine Sandi's Santa is on her blog, our next doll is a snowman, he will make his debut in a few weeks.

 
Its nice to get a finish for OPAM.... I have a few new Christmas decorations this year so it will be great to put on display.
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done ladies ,i really love these dolls,yes i can see why you needed those dishes Helen ,they are so cute.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Helen you naughty girl...LOL...sounds like a good reason to me...love those Santas well done!!!!!

Michelle Ridgway said...

Love that store so I don't blame you. Such sweet little dishes. The Santies are just gorgeous....love them! Can't wait to see the snowman.

De said...

Those dishes were worth being naughty for. The little santas are so sweet!

Cath said...

I certainly see the appeal in those little dishes...very pretty. I like your dolls as well. I am not a doll maker. I have tried but it is not for me so I admire those who do.
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Susan said...

Gorgeous Santa - but those plates - gorgeous - and they match the backdrop (a tablecloth?) so perfectly even if you didn't already have plates I think you needed them just to match. (And really who needs an excuse?)

Lynda said...

Another gorgeous Santa! You'll have a lot of pleasure using your new pretty dishes.

Jan said...

Oh Helen, you ARE naughty - but nice! As a snapper-up of pretty little bits of china myself I can well understand the temptation of your gorgeous new dishes. And as for your Santa - cute, cute, cute.

Noela said...

Your Santa is beautiful as always Helen. Hugs....