Thursday, July 16, 2009

New quilt

Tereasa was changing her shop around as you can see but I had to take a piccie of my quilt as I didn't get one at home, its just on display for a little while.




Its been a very slow journey but I'm happy to say that its finished. I bought this pattern at "The Quilters Angel" and its called "Gather Your Dreams" so I guess the title says it all really.... gathering , gathering and more gathering then I began to see it in my dreams as well so it is aptly titled. I purchased all the fabric from my friend Tereasa's shop and I just love the way it has turned out.

7 comments:

Lynda said...

Beautiful - gorgeous fabrics.

Teresa said...

The photos don't do it enough justice Helen, it is SUCH a gorgeous quilt and the fabrics are beautiful (very vintage...maybe you should give it to me ha ha)xx

Jen said...

Really lovely.

Tess said...

Thankyou Helen for allowing me to use your beautiful quilt...gets lots of ohhs and ahhs!!

Noela said...

Helen, This looks beautiful. Glad I got to see it in the making as photos don't do it justice.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Wow....that is fantastic...love the gathering...

Sarah said...

Totally love the fabrics you have used Helen! All those gathering pieces - amazing!! (I am terrible at gathers!)
x Sarah