Sunday, July 05, 2009

Much giggling... little stitching.

June is stitching with a couple of the ladies Tereasa B and Teresa C.


I wanted to take a piccie but the 3 of them got the giggles and so did I, hence the blurry photo.
I've had a lovely time with my g/daughter June over the school holidays, she has joined me at my craft days and has enjoyed herself which has been great, she is making a cushion to put on her bed and is doing a terrific job, I will post a piccie of it when she is finished but the embroidery needs to be done first, hopefully that will be completed at craft on Tuesday. We did a lot of giggling and enjoyed a lovely lunch as well.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Stitching Gatherings wouldnt be complete without the giggles!! Looking forward to our next Chat night....last time was lots of giggles too!! Cathyx

Teresa said...

I really LOVE the photo of us 'losing it'. Nothing like a good laugh I say... and we sure need it some days..xx

Lynda said...

Love the Giggling Gerties photo - it's really wonderful.

Sarah said...

How cool! I wish I was there - looks like you all had a ball!
x Sarah