Sunday, February 03, 2019

I had a plan.......

at the beginning of my day but it.....
 " kinda got lost "
A nice relaxing crochet with my morning cuppa on the patio......
Not my favourite craft by a long way but I do love the project...... 
crochet hurts the poor old hands but I will soldier on......


Then off to the sewing room to finish the circle quilt top.....
Then I got a bit lost.......
sat around doing nothing for ages.....
We needed to go to the supermarket for a few odds and ends....
Heather popped in for a cuppa.....
Oh dear...
 what happened to my sewing plans.....
Well I did get on with it eventually.....
Tah dahhhh....


I'm in a hurry with the Mini Quilt BOM as the February one will be here this week and I haven't finish the last one yet.....
Guess what I'm stitching tonight ?


I decided to organize my UFO challenge  project.....
Cut it out, iron on the stitchery transfer so no excuses for not being finished on time......


So while I was looking for a zippy pouch to put the project in I found 2 pouches with projects waiting to be done....
Mmmmm had forgotten about these....lol....
traced, fabric and threads chosen hiding in the zippy pouch basket.....
Ooooops



Well it turned out to be a productive day after all my time wasting.....
So I'm off now and as you can see I have a lot to do......

Toodlooooo......

5 comments:

Susan said...

Omgosh.....more projects?? .the circles look great....bet you are glad you didn’t get too sidetracked....at least that is off the list now.

Pink Rose said...

Hi Helen wow you sure have lots of beautiful projects started,i always love seeing your beautiful work,well done Helen and glad you fitted in having a cuppa with Heather xx

Maria said...

Sew easy to get side tracked in the sewing room.....Oh I've also got some of those Christmas mittens.........
Your squares will look great when you have finished the crochet and sewn them together...
The Circles look lovely....
I'm sure you'll get No 8 the pincushion done ✅ in time Before the next No..... is drawn......

Fiona said...

oh my gosh you really got moving when you got to it... lots of lovely projects. I love how your circles look.... so pretty....
Hugz

Michelle Ridgway said...

LOVE your circles....geez you certainly made up for lost time lol! Those darn ufos...I am sure they change hiding places!