Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Tuesday girls Christmas do......


First things first.....gift giving....

Gorgeous gifts from these lovely girls.....

Love this calendar.....Thank you Nor.....


I do love a serviette holder..... or 2.......
a First Aid kit and shopping bags.....
Thanks Sandi..... just great.....



The shopping bags fold up so small which is terrific.....



I did say I loved a serviette holder didn't I ?

Well Teresa gave me this beauty for my B-B-Q table.....
fantastic.... Thank you Teresa.....



A picture no artist could paint......
this is a joke that is just toooo hard to explain really....
but I love this photo....


Teresa gave Sandi a very pretty pink selfie stick so then the silliness started.....



By george she got it......


Now we are off to enjoy our Christmas lunch at the .....

The Queen patiently waiting for our arrival.....


"Fox and Hounds" English/Irish pub at Wangawallan......

Oh my goodness ..... we do love a "Foxy Lady" drink .....




look out here she goes again.......



"Toad in the Hole" it was soooo yummie.....


Rhubarb and apple crumble.....
Oh my I am sooooo full.....



Such a fantastic day......

Thanks heaps for the wonderful gifts and of course the laughter.....
Teresa....Sandi.... Norreen.....

you girls are amazing...... love you all to bits.....

Ooooops nearly forgot to add the last of the advent pressies.....

Days 17....24 from Norreen

Love them all thank you Nor.....


Ok it is Toodles from me again.....


No comments: