Monday, August 07, 2017

I have been busy......

Slack with my blogging but busy so all is not lost.....

I seem to have a bag fetish at the moment.....
I bought this bag kit while on retreat in July at Glenrose Patchwork.....

" The Essential Tote" pattern by Around the Bobbin......
Love the fabric in this one....


While on our Bathurst holiday I bought a bag kit from Hatched and Patched.....

"Daisy Purse" pattern by Anni Downs.....

So happy with it..... fiddly but worth the effort....


Speaking of fiddly are these slippers......

"Snappy Slippers" pattern by Cool Cat Creations......



Back to the bag theme......

"Scalloped Dresden Bag"
a free pattern by Amy Friend at During Quiet Time blog

It has taken me far tooooo long to make this bag, I changed my mind about the main bag fabric that I had bought but couldn't quite find anything else so after much pondering just went ahead with the original fabric and now I'm very pleased...... surprise surprise......


More news to come soon....

Toodles....



7 comments:

Helen said...

Love your tote and bag patterns, the slippers look great !

CatNCart Craft said...

Lots of bags, you have been busy.I love the Essential Tote, great fabric choice.

Maria said...

Fabulous bags 👜 and a cute purse 👛
Love those Slippers....

Anthea said...

Wow, the slippers are gorgeous, well done!

Chookyblue...... said...

Great bags.

Fiona said...

you have been busy and I love them all. I have made those slippers and so comfortable but yours look so much tidier. what did you use for wadding (maybe mine was too limp... Your bags are just great....

Hugz

Anonymous said...

wow and double wow helen everyone of these bags are awesome,and those slippers,oh so cute,you are very clever my friend xx