Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Tuesday get together.....


We enjoyed our first get together at Nor's new house sadly Teresa wasn't able to be with us so being naughty girls we headed to a lovely cafe just down the road for morning tea.....


 This cheese cake was soooo yum....



We did go back to Nor's and did a bit of stitching......
Well you will just have to take my word for that as I forgot to take a photo of my stitching....

Thanks girls for another lovely day....

I have started preparing projects  that I will be taking to retreat at the end of this month.....

I bought this kit last year so it is all cut out and ready to sew.....
each block is crocheted around the outside and then joined together when they are finished....
so I did a practice run of one of the blocks.....


I'm sure I am going to enjoy this making this quilt (small).....

So it is Toodles from me again.....




No comments: