Sunday, June 26, 2016

Another lovely day


Yes it was Sunday Stitchers again today and as usual it was a great day with lovely ladies.

I was working on the Splendid Sampler block but didn't get a lot done.....
could it be because I chat tooooo much do you think ?

possibily......


Lovely show and tell today....

Susan's gorgeous quilt....


Susan.... Inca....
progress with their beautiful blocks.


Terrific blocks from Noela.... Splendid Sampler.


and the biggggggg finish for today is......tadaaaaaa

Teresa's "Postcards from Paris"
It is just fabulous..... well done.....
I do feel a bit sad about this finish really as I had her permission to do a lot of nagging so she would get it done.....

what am I going to do now I ask ????


Our Birthday Girl was Cheryl....


I hope you noticed that there isn't one photo of food..... 
oooops I forgot....

Thanks ladies for another super day.....

6 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

Do you really need a reason to nag teresa.....lol

Great work by the girls......

Chookyblue...... said...

Do you really need a reason to nag teresa.....lol

Great work by the girls......

Susan said...

Always a fun day.....great photos....I'm sure you will find someone to nag.....lol

Tatkis said...

I had such a great time, and Teresa's quilt is beautiful!
It was so good to see you.

Hugs,
Tatyana

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen ,thankyou for sharing such beautiful show and tell,the ladies are very clever ...

Fiona said...

lovely show and tell.... good work ladies
Hugz