Sunday, January 17, 2016

Thinking and another block

70th Birthday blocks....
Thought I would have a look at the Teapot blocks and maybe make some sort of plan.....
I know there are a few more to come but it's nice to see them up on the design wall.
So many wonderful ladies have made these for me and signed them on the front so I won't ever forget who you are..... thanks so much to you all.


I'm going to use these fabrics for my Teapot quilt, they were to be used for another quilt which I have now taken off my "to do list" owing to a lack of interest on my part.
I think they will be perfect for this project.


Block 7   "Love Among the Roses"



Slowly getting there...... I'm off now to finish the next block.

Toodles

7 comments:

Maria said...

Those Special Teapot Blocks all look gorgeous and the fabrics will go beautifully with them....
Lovely block you have completed...

Jeanette said...

The teapots look fabulous. Love the fabrics you are going to use. Hugs,xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen how exciting to be putting your blocks together,your among the roses blocks are very cute too,hope you have a lovely day my friend xx

Fiona said...

your teapots look great together... that was such a clever idea and the fabrics are wonderful..
Hugz

Leanne said...

All your tea pot blocks look fantastic, I can't wait to see your quilt top.

Susan said...

The "Love" blocks are coming along well
I have some of that fabric you are thinking of using for your teapots in case . . . .

Lynda said...

Perfect fabric for your teapot quilt - so happy you had some in your stash. The "love" block is so pretty.