Saturday, April 11, 2015

Tuesday Girls and other stuff....


Our Tuesday girl Sandi had a birthday last week, we had a terrific time at Sandi's home making our Easter Bunnies and of course party goodies too.
We did at least buy her a Birthday cake and sang of course.... not very well I must say.


Hinting obviously works.... 
Sandi has been doing this for a long time so we 3 made water bottle covers for her.


Earlier we bought her a beautiful topiary rose bush.....
yes you are seeing it right.... 2 colours .....isn't it lovely ?


Its always the birthday girl that chooses the activity for the day and Sandi chose to stay at home and make Easter Bunnies together, she even made this lovely table of goodies for us all.


The bottle cover I made for Sandi....... 


Here is my little "Bippity" a Hatched and Patched pattern.


Here we are being silly with our bunnies dancing together.
You really had to be there I think...... it really was funny.


This is the only photo of the table runner I made for Lynda for our Sunday Stitchers Easter swap.
Inca, me and Lynda with her swap pressie.


More sewing .....

My Tooly..... what a great little pattern this is and so very useful too.



My other little project is this great bag by Natalie Bird, a project from our Sunday Stitchers group.



I'm really enjoying making these small projects, its a nice break from quilts ....
but I have started another one.....I will show progress photos as I go along.

5 comments:

Leanne said...

Gosh you are a character Helen, love your bunnies and the water bottle covers. Such a great idea.

Maria said...

Looks like loads of fun had by al at Sandis for her Birthday...
Love those bunnies as well as your tools and wee bag....

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen ,Thankyou for sharing your fun day with us,love Sandi's rose bush it's gorgeous with the two colours. What a wonderful way to spend a birthday ,sewing with good friends,I love the water bottle covers,lol funny SAndi got 3 ,lol. Love your bag and pin cushion Helen they are both very cute xx

Lynda said...

Lots of birthday fun with the girls! Andso many beautiful things you've been making.

Roseanne said...

Looks like you have a lovely time and some very nice projects you have made. Love the Bottle cover I think I need to make one for my bottle. I have been trying to blog a lot more this year.