Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lots to tell....photo overload

I am so lucky to be able to call these girls..... friends......
I knew they were getting up to no good...
but I still love them.


We had a great day celebrating my birthday enjoying High Tea at Devon Pixies......

                                   can you see the cute little teapot on the plate ?



These cup cakes were fantastic


Tereasa arrived with a huge pressie for me, yep that's it in that beautiful bag she made.


and this terrific tree was inside..... love it


                                              A wonderful pressie from Teresa


                                             and yes I love this little tea pot too.


 This very fat Bon Bon was from Sandi and tucked inside was 3 Darrel Lea Rocky Road choccies.     No photos of those and I'm sure you know why.


Woohooo I have got a "Tag" of my own...... love it Sandi......


This card brought us all to tears .... with laughter of course.....
can you guess who these  6 funny looking chickens are ?

if you could only see Sandi's little captions inside.... she knows us so well.


          Laurel gave me this Journal and soap.... I am a lucky girl.


These lovely candle holders are from Norreen...... yes love these too.


You girls are so special and I treasure your friendship so much... Thanks for the fun day.

I joined Maree's 6 Item Swap and  I received this parcel  from Cheryl .... 


Something to eat..... there were yummie chocolates in this box but not now.


Something to read...... Oh Cheryl you really did spoil me with this book, I nearly bought it at the QLD craft show but resisted so how spooky is that......


Something for the Tree....  a very cute ornie.


Something for the Sewing Room...... I will put all of these to good use.


Something smelly..... How good is my wardrobe going to smell.


All my goodies together..... almost.... there is Something for Under the Tree, so I am looking forward to opening that one.


  Thank you so much Cheryl.... all these gifts are terrific.

8 comments:

Christine M said...

Lots of lovely gifts there Helen. Sounds like you girls had a great day.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Oh I so want go there!!! What absolutely beautiful gifts Helen. Love that Chrissy tree! I bet thetre is naughtiness in that card lol! Cheryl's gifts are beautiful also. Such a lovely time you are having.

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for sharing your special day with us Helen and I love your lovely white lacy top that you have on . You got lovely gifts from Cheryl and also your friends.xx

Unknown said...

Lots of Great Pressies and Devon Pixies looks Gorgeous as did the High Tea...so Glad you had a Lovely Birthday.
xx

Susan said...

Your days at Devon Pixies sound magical - love all your goodies too.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

What a wonderful birthday Helen, very special friends you have there....lovely goodies from Cheryl

Fiona said...

A special birthday gal methinks... wonderful day and great goodies all round...
Hugz

Anonymous said...

all so lovely, yes very spoilt I must say but hey I think you deserve it