Tuesday, October 15, 2013

OMG not again.......shopping with the girls.....

Well we were off again today for another outing.......our first stop was "East Coast Fabric" where the girls bought a little bit of craft fabric and I got fabric for clothing.....then off to "Sewing World Springwood " for more craft goodies.


The shop of the day...... fun fun fun...... Christmas music and we were in the spirit of it all.......


Finally got a piccie with Teresa in it (told you I would) don't you love Norreen and Teresa's new friend.


Sorry Teresa I pinched this photo from you..... I love it..... naughty little girls in a Christmas shop.

                                                       Sandi, Norreen and me.


Lunch of course..... don't you love the salad, glad it was so little as I needed to leave room for !!!!!!!


this and I'm sure I haven't got to tell you what it is..... so yummie.


Naughty girls get to buy lots of goodies and I couldn't go past this lovely train...... can't wait for Christmas.....


More little ornies I couldn't leave behind.....also a few things I can't show shhhhh swaps you know.


Yes it is  "beginning to look a lot like Christmas"    


Last stop for the day was a local scrapbooking shop and naturally more goodies...... oh yes I finally was able to get the Country Threads mag too. 


Well I feel all tuckered out from all this shopping...... its so nice to have fun with terrific friends and they are just that....... Thanks again girls.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Gosh you are a dangerous lot!

KaHolly said...

Naughty little girls better watch out - Santa's watching! Looks as though you had a fun time and ate well!!

Teresa said...

What a great day we had. I loved the Christmas shop and I think you got some wonderful goodies. I love the train... it looks amazing at night all lit up. I'm so glad you bought it! Have you made a skirt yet??? ha ha .. thanks for a super day xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

You were being naughty in my neck of the woods.....love your little train and Christmas goodies. That shop is a danger being so close to me. I have to drive by and not look Santa in the eyes otherwise I am a goner lol

De said...

What a wonderful day!

Lynda said...

Lots of fun there Helen. Nice to see that healthy salad with your lunch :) I can just imagine what you were saying when that turned up.

Tatkis said...

Lovely buys and great Christmas shop!

Hugs,
Tatyana