Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Blog meet and a bit of craft......

It was another great day with the girls of "Stitcher's Inc" blog group and as usual lots of chatting, eating and laughing...... of course there was also show and tell....... its lovely to see everyone's  projects up close and personal.


                                     Sandi's showing her cute little table mats.



                                         Noela with her lovely bag.



                             De with her bag and I think its a finish for Chooky's stitch-a-long


Susan with her bag .... bags seem to be very  popular with the girls.


                                  Tatyana has made the cutest little bunny and bag.



I had to get a close up of her pin cushion..... lovely Tatyana.


                            Lynda and Noela with their Stitch-a-long projects too.



and here is my show and tell, I have been making this pin cushion for a longggggggg time so it was good to get it finished.

Thank you Susan for this very glamorous photo..... just another silly me piccie.



Its a project by Anni Downs called "Joy of a Garden" from a Homespun magazine.


                              It certainly is a big pin cushion but I love it.




                                       
Tuesday we were a very little group of 3 but you can see in these photos that a lot of work was done.
                                                                                  Sandi 



                                                                                Norreen



                                          Yes I was there finishing my "Fernhill" block.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely post Helen,think you have had too much sugar again,lol,lovely pics and i love the show and tell,thankyou for sharing.xx

Susan said...

Sunday was fun - made funnier by a crazy lady with an odd looking hat!! Small groups can still be fun & productive!

Tatkis said...

I enjoyed this meeting so much - thanks for the company and being so friendly!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Christine M said...

Great show and tell. Your pin cushion looks great. It is bigger than I realised. I had thought of making one of those but the stand was a bit out of my price range.

Cheryll said...

Oh so many wonderful projects in your pic's. LoVe your PIN cushion... it's wonderful! :)

Lynda said...

LOVE your pincushion and it's so great to see your fantastic sense of humour.

Fiona said...

looks like lots of stitching fun.... I have that pincushion pattern of yours... where did you find the base?
Hugz

Noela said...

Lovely post Helen. Thanks for taking me and looking for my lost avocados. They were delicious by the way. Hugs....