Thursday, June 07, 2012

So slack but here is part 2 of blog meet.

There are too many piccies for me to show really so if I have missed anyone I'm very sorry.
This was such a great day and I just felt so comfortable with all of the ladies and it seemed as though we have known each other forever.
Love these blocks by Michelle. if you check out her blog you will see more of these blocks, Michelle gave us a couple of stitchery designs too..... lovely thank you.





Love these shirts that Mary made for us all, how very generous..... thank you Mary.


Of course it wouldn't be a post without a food piccie and yes it was yummie.


I was also very lucky as Fiona gave me a present..... totally unexpected as she was my secret partner in the "12 inch Mini Swap" the theme was Welcome, don't you love her bookshelf idea...thank you Fiona.... as you can see its happily on my new stand and looks great I think.


These goodies were an added treat for me...... so who is a lucky girl..... hmmmmmm ME.


So while I'm here I thought I would show the mini quilt I made for .......... nah I'm not going to tell she will just have to wait hehehehehehe.


You didn't really think I would show you, did you?

I have also finished my last block of the "Earl Grey Moment" quilt, getting borders cut out and will take a photo soon.

Happy stitching.

6 comments:

Roseanne said...

Well Helen you have been very busy. I have not done much at all I have been layed up with a very bad back.

Chookyblue...... said...

a great day out...........see you really soon...........

Sharon - Lilabelle Lane said...

It does sound like you all had a lovely catch up and you have been very busy. Looking forward to seeing the mini that you have made. hugs

Michelle Ridgway said...

Such a lovely day Helen...a real joy to meet you and drool over your beautiful needlework. It is so kind of you to get a wriggle on and get 'my' Earl Grey quilt finished so quickly. LOL!

Cheryll said...

You girls certainly looked like you had fun!
Great MiNi by fiona (didn't realise you two knew each other) and such a tease with your MiNi.. cheeky! :)

Susan said...

Sure was a lot of fun and you are right - it was as if we had all known each other for years. Great to hear Earl Grey is moving along - really looking forward to seeing it all done. Great pics from the meet up.