Thursday, June 28, 2012

Photo overload.... Sydney again.

I promise this will be the last of my Sydney piccies.......

My purchases at the Craft and Quilt Show, I was reasonably good I think.... mostly Anni Downs goodies of course.


                            Love my scarf and cameo from "Posh"


          Our day out at the "Rocks" was just fantastic even though the weather was a bit glum but we all bought umbrellas so all was good. I'm originally a Sydney girl so it was great to see the Bridge and Opera House again.



A little purchase I made at the shops and I of course got the blame for Jenny and Teresa spending money there but I only wanted them to tell me if these looked alright on me.


This was my naughty lunch and it was sooooo yummie.


On Sunday Lynda took us shopping in the city and for me it was a trip down Memory Lane, I used to shop here in the Strand Arcade, I started work at 15 years old and it hasnt' changed at all, it was as though the clock had been turned back hmmmmmm lots and lots of years..... its so beautiful and you can just see Lynda there with the green bag, she looks as though she is on a mission..... a shoe mission actually.




Had to take this photo of Jenny as it gave us a giggle..... in our hotel room she had the bedroom with the queen bed so we called her the "Queen" and then to find a cafe just for her was a real hoot.


Thats it except to say a big    .... THANK YOU.....    to my room buddies Jenny...Teresa...Lynda for making my trip so enjoyable.... it was also great to meet so many lovely bloggers and I hope we can do it again one day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pics Helen and naughty Teresa leading you astray,lol,so glad you had a good time.xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

It was a wonderful weekend Helen, so good to meet you...love the photos, nice goodies...xx