Saturday, April 21, 2012

Still busy but not much to post about......

This is block 3 of the "Christmas Fun" BOM by Lynette Anderson, should have been done for last christmas but just didn't happen..... never mind it will be done for this year. We have a little stitch-a-long here if you would like to see more of these blocks.



Block 6 for "Earl Grey Moment" quilt by "Faeries in My Garden" very happy with this one.



Another block for the "My Favourtie Things" quilt.... slow going this one.



Gotta go as Hubbie is wanting to use the computor..... what a hide lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your blocks are looking great Helen,enjoy your weekend.xx

Jen said...

Great block 6 Helen. I have finished mine as well but havn't taken a piccie yet .... note to oneself .... take a piccie. I have block 7 almost done as well. Go me...

Grethe said...

Lovely CF block 3,so glad I can learn from you,I`m still at 1 !Beautiful Faeries block 6;I am sure you enjoy maken the soft colours.Good luck with SKoW :-)