Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm a lucky birthday girl.

I am such a lucky girl, it was my birthday on the 9th December and I had a terrific day with hubbie, Corinne and Kenny at the Sunshine Coast. We went to a lovely Italian restaurant called "Arnica's"  the view was great too as you can see in these piccies.



Good food, good company.... what else could one ask for.
                                Oooops got into the desert before the photo, it was yummie.



 
 Corinne and Kenny gave me these terrific gifts, they know me well..... I love chocolates and Christmas decorations.
                            Gavan gave me this lovely gold locket and oh no..... more choccies.....

Heather and June gave me this beautiful lavender soap, infuser mug and pocket dairy.

It was a really terrific day.

4 comments:

Nicola said...

A belated happy birthday xxx A beautiful setting for a restaurant.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday Helen ,glad you had a great day,

Michelle Ridgway said...

Many, many Happies to you Helen for your special day. Looks like you had a wonderful time and some lovely pressies too.

Chookyblue...... said...

looks like a lovely place and food for lunch........