Monday, November 08, 2010

This ... that and the other.


King Parrots.
Aren't these birds beautiful they are becoming so tame but its so nice just to watch them.



This is another great "Gift of the Month" kit  from "Faeries in My Garden" love getting my parcel every month, the excitement of opening mail to see what surprise I have. Its called " Linen and Leaves Handbag" I made this to take with me on our holiday at the end of this month...... a cruise to New Zealand .... I still have another bag to make for this trip.



We had a terrific day at our little craft group on Melbourne Cup Day not that we need an excuse for yummy treats and a drink or two.


 

Teresa, Teresa and Laurel.


Tereasa and Jan.



Last but not least.....Teresa, Laurel and Liz (my daughter) with the blue hair  and me of course went to "Christmas in the Country" craft show at Gatton and we had a great time together buying  gifts, of course enjoying our lunch and checking out our goodies. I took my new Linen bag to give it a test run and I was very happy with it so it is definately going on holidays.


Gosh my Liz is a cheeky devil...... we did have a good time and can't wait to do it again next year.

6 comments:

Vicki said...

Love your linen bag, Helen. The embroidery thread is really rich in colour too. Looks like you all had a fun day or two there :)

Chookyblue...... said...

nice bag Helen.........

Dolores said...

That's a gorgeous little bag.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Lovely bag Helen looks like you girls had fun last week...

Lynda said...

You girls always have such a great time. The thread and fabrics in your bag are lovely.

Jen said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. MMMmmmmmm not so sure about the blue hair tho .... that Lizzie is full of surprises.