Sunday, November 21, 2010

Busy... busy

Well I'm a bit late with this block but better late than never I guess, I still have to put 2 hearts on but will do that a bit later. I have just drawn the last of the blocks to take on our holiday just in case I get a bit of stitching time. Its great to see all the blocks of this quilt "Gardeners Journal" coming together in the "Stitch-a-long" group.


These 2 ornies are  part of the "Gift of the Month" I'm in from "Faeries in My Garden" called Sugar Plum decorations they have been a real delight to make. I'm slowly getting the projects done but like all of you ladies say " there just isn't enough hours in the day" so we need to make the most of the hours we have.
 


Here is another "Faeries in My Garden" pattern "Uptown Chic" mini shopper, its made in linen and it was so quick and easy to make. This bag is going on the cruise with me and I hope I can fill it with some great little gifts.

3 comments:

Chookyblue...... said...

lots of lovely sewing..........back to the gj after i get some xmas swaps out of the road.......

Anonymous said...

you are doing OK with those few hours, the bag looks lovely, make sure you keep a tight hold on it on your cruise

Lynda said...

The Christmas decorations are so pretty Helen. I hope you have a wonderful holiday.