Monday, December 11, 2017

Always behind......

Tuesday girls Christmas Advent gifts......
All ready for December 1 opening.....
Oh yes ...... these is my new train, it is now under the Christmas tree.....


Saturday night concert.....
I have been waiting for this day to arrive for quite a while now.....
 an early Birthday pressie for me.....
from Gavan and me for me...... lol


I had been sick for a couple of weeks but improved enough to attend but alas poor Gavan came down with the same germs a bit later than me and wasn't able to go.......


Luckily for me Norreen was able to join me and we did have a super night out......


It is a terrible selfie, almost all of the lights had a pink glow but it takes more than that to put us off......


Thanks for coming with me Nor.....

4 comments:

Maria said...

Lots of nice gifts 🎁 🎁 .. great train 🚂
And how nice Norreen was able to go to the show with you.
Hope Gavin s well now...

Fiona said...

that's what friends are for?
Hugz

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen ,lovely post and love the pic of you and Norreen in pink,lol,my favourite colour,hope you and hubby are both well now xx

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Bugger you have been sick glad you are better...precious friend ❤️