Sunday, May 21, 2017

Another enjoyable day with ......

the Sunday Stitchers......

My goodness they do look quiet but there was plenty of laughing and chatting.....


The Birthday Girls for this month.....

Tatyana and Maria.....


Show and Tell.....
Marilyn's wonderful Sewing Basket.....



Tatyana's lovely bracelet......


and my 2 finishes for me........
I have had this panel for sometime (long time actually) ......
a gift from Sandi.....
now I am happy to say it is proudly hanging in my play house kitchen (grannie flat)......


I bought this bookmark in a beautiful lace shop in Venice last year.....
but not being much of a reader apart from craft patterns I didn't really know what to do with it so it sat in the cupboard which is such a waste for something so lovely.....
now it is hanging in my sewing room and looks very pretty.....


Thanks ladies for a fun day.....

so once again it is  toodles from me..........

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful finishes. Hugs, xx

Susan said...

Love how you did the bookmark and I am sorry to have missed the tea wall hanging.

Michelle Ridgway said...

Lovely day.....I missed the show and tell.....must have been sewing....or talking lol! I love your finishes....beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen so much fun,love the show and tell and your finishes are beautiful ,well done my friend xx

Maria said...

Always a lovely Sunday with your stitching friens..
Beautiful show and tell .
What a beautiful way to display the pretty bookmark.

Anita : Shabby Quilt said...

Beautiful finishes. Love them.