Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Fun times with Nor...... and a couple of finishes..

Well it was another Tuesday stitching day with the girls.......

Sadly this is the only photo I have of the day and after a little bit of help.....

Nor is "going solo" on her laptop..... I think I have created a monster really.



I did manage to get my Christmas ornie done with a little bit of homework.


I made this fellow for a friends new Grandson...

he is a Melly and Me pattern called "Pookie Panda" a cutie I think.


This is a short and sweet post...... lucky you..... lol

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Helen oh that little panda bear is so cute and fingers crossed for Nors that everything goes smoothly for her on her computer,I hope you have a lovely evening my friend xx

Chookyblue...... said...

lol........but I want to sit with Teresa and watch you helping Nor.......

Lynda said...

Lucky little Gulliver. I want to join Chooky and Teresa and watch you with Norreen. I think we would have had a few laughs.

Michelle Ridgway said...

He is indeed a cutie...hang in there Noreen xxx