Tuesday, May 06, 2014

I have finished the last block of you know what !!!!!!!


Yes yes I have finished all the blocks for the "Twilight Garden" quilt....... 

I only hope that I can take a better photo of the finished quilt as I'm finding it very difficult to show the beautiful fabrics but a miracle might happen one never knows.





Another Tuesday get together today and these beautiful King parrots came to visit us on the patio while we stitched...... gosh they are so lovely.

I hope you can see them on the B-B-Q  I didn't like to get any closer and frighten them away.



7 comments:

Susan said...

Fan - B***** - tastic

I am so looking forward to seeing this together - ??18th??

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Awesome can't wait to see it all together...

Marilyn said...

WooHoo You have been working hard. Will be looking forward to seeing it.

Anonymous said...

Yippee that's awesome Helen,can't wait to see it put together.xx

Michelle Ridgway said...

So so gorgeous!!!!

Fiona said...

your quilt is going to be stunning... such lovely blocks...
Hugz

Lynda said...

Your quilt blocks are so beautiful. These photos look wonderful. The parrots are such fabulous colours.