Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Its gettting very exciting !!!!!

Wow it is getting very exciting now..... pressies coming and going all over the place......
This parcel arrived yesterday all the way from Norway, it was a bit battered on its journey but still safe and sound.
Thanks go to you Chookyblue for organising this SSCS fun swap and to Laila for being my partner.


We were allowed to open the ornie gift and of course I did, this cute little fellow was just waiting for me to let him hang on the christmas tree and here he is.

Love him Laila, thanks so much..... can't wait for the big day to come so I can see what is in the  other parcel.

                                            Soooooo cute.
Here is my helper DH, we are making christmas puddings..... 2 actually and they are huge..... not sure why we need 2 large puddings but thats what we have, christmas is at Liz's (daughter) home this year so we will take 1 there and I guess we will get fat eating the other.
Mmmmmm   can't wait.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lovely Helen,yummy puddings

Chookyblue...... said...

enjoy your ornament.....it's very cute.....

yummo pudding.......

Nicola said...

Your ornament is so cute. I wish my husband would cook. xxx

Laila said...

I'm so happy you liked it :-)
Hugs

Noela said...

Lovely ornament Helen. I might come and pinch some of your plum pudding. Not sure I will get time to make one this year. Have a great Xmas if I don't see you before. Love Noela.

Sandi said...

Hi There, I know this is odd, but I had no idea how to just send an email to you...I'm so computer savvy....not...Anyhow Happy Birthday for Friday..hope you had a great day.