Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Knitting almost finished.....

 Can't wait for this knitting to be finished, almost there....

one sleeve and front bands to go.....

I did start this project last year in May but realised I wouldn't get it done for that winter put it aside for this year.....

After having my little helper try her hand at knitting.....


(Poppy is enjoying a great time with new brothers and a wonderful home....)
And I'm enjoying the peace.....lol....

We had fantastic news from Clayton (GS) and Courtney.....

A little baby boy will join the family around November....

I will be a Great Grand Nan again..... so exciting....

Of course I am making a quilt....

Happy mail arrived yesterday from 

" Whatever Where-ever " craft shop....

A gift of a fat 1/8 and cute biccies.... for me of course....

" Jungle Friends" kit, a Jason Yenter pattern....


Time to take a break with a cuppa and biscuits.....

They were very tasty.....

Off  now to do some quilting....

Toodles.....

1 comment:

Fiona said...

Woohoo, a new baby is very exciting...
Hugz