Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Christmas 2023..... a quiet one this year....

 I was lucky to have help with my decorating this year....

Corinne and Anthony came to assist me.....

I had to have the decorations up this year just to enjoy a happy space.....






Christmas lunch was at Heather's....
only a small group of us this year....
Heather's lovely decorations....
Didn't seem the same without Gavan's bah humbug grizzle that he usually does.....


I made these cute turtles for Colby....


Caught up with him a little after Christmas but he did seem to enjoy playing with them....



I do hope everyone had a great Christmas....
Toodloooo......


2 comments:

Fiona said...

your decorating is very glamorous Helen! mine always looks quite trashy!! haha... I do love those little turtles you made....
Hugz

Maria said...

I've enjoyed reading all your catch up posts.
Great to have help with the decorating .
Looks like Colby is enjoying playing with his turtles.