Wednesday, April 17, 2024

A visit to Melbourne with Heather.....

 Up up and away....



I'm so happy to be visiting Corinne and Anthony this week, for Corinne's birthday 14th April....
It is also Gavan's birthday 16th April...these two always celebrated  together....sadly Gavan isn't with us so a happy and sad time this year....

We ( Heather and me )  bought Corinne a Puppy for her birthday.....
A long and funny story really, you know the sort of thing....

Corinne.... Mum please buy me a puppy.... pretty please ....

Anthony agreed with one demand....
You have to get it today by 12 that night or there will be no more talk of a dog....lol
Oh dear....big mistake Anthony, Heather loves a challenge..... 

We arrived around 8am. Sunday birthday morning....... 
RSPCA visit for a pup.... no luck....

Phone calls to pup ads online....

Long story short..... 7pm that evening , yep you guessed it  .....
There was the perfect pup....

Hopefully Anthony has learned to NEVER give Heather a challenge.....lol
Secretly though he was only joking and was totally delighted with the pup....

Happy Birthday Corinne....

It is very tiring going to a new home.....
He is 11 weeks old....
Swiss Shepard cross Labrador.....
he will be a very big boy....

Introducing  "Franklin"



Meet the family....
This is Diago.... Dora won't greet the new family member....


We did do more than play with the dog of course....
Although that took up most of the time....

Pizza was the first nights very late dinner after the puppy shopping....


I was having an IBS tummy issue so vegemite snadwich for me....lol

I was lucky to get the main bedroom during my stay as Corinne and Anthony needed to sleep on the lounge downstairs with Franklin....lol

This is Dora who was my bed buddie....

OMG I slept with a cat.....


My room mates....


On Gav's special day we went to the park for a quiet celebration.....

It was so nice just relaxing and remembering fun times together....





Well .... moving along to our trip to ....
"Ambience Gift and Christmas Shop"

Just love this place....




They have a wonderful range of Vendula bags .....
I have been on the look out for a small purse and found just the right one....



Cafe was also a good place to have a coffee....



We only stayed 4 days..... gosh it went so quickly...
Time to go home.....

Well I think that might be all the news at the moment.....
I'm sure there will be many photos of Franklin to come....

Toodles....






1 comment:

Michelle Ridgway said...

Happy birthday Corrinne and heavenly birthday to Gav. These milestones are hard. Glad you were with your lovely family. Puppy Franklin is so sweet and did I spy TWO cats stalking you lol! Your bag is lovely and wow! That's some Christmas shop! Hope some treasure fell in your bag xx