Friday, September 22, 2023

Long over due project....

 This is a Buttermilk Basin pattern....

We chose this project wayyyy back to be finished for our Needle Girls retreat in November 2020.....

Sadly I wasn't able to go that year so that led me to a good excuse for not having it finished....

When on retreat we choose a project to be completed for the following year.....

Any excuse is better than none.....lol....

I'm on a mission to get some unfinished projects done and this is the first....

Very pleased with it, I have the perfect spot in my sewing room to display it....

Short and sweet post for today.....

Toodles.....

2 comments:

Maria said...

Well done on finally finishing your long term project.

Lucky ladies to have celebrated their “0” birthdays with lovely friends…

Tanya Hughes said...

Just saying hi - you have not posted for a while - hope all is well. I enjoy reading about your sewing etc. Loads of love Tanya in Perth xx