Sunday, May 21, 2023

Sunday Stitchers May get together...

 I love our Sunday get togethers with these girls....



Morning Tea theme this month was....
Alice in Wonderland...



Show and Tell....
Marilyn's very sweet purse projects....

Me.... Susan...Sandi...

Our "Home Sweet Home" cross stitch project....


Susan's lovely cross stitch project....


Post cards for Inca....


My project....

I'm so happy to have finally finished this quilt....

I started it in 2018 so long over due to be finished....

"Flower Garden"



It has been a love hate relationship with this quilt ....
I really love it now and it is on my bed for this winter.....


Spargo project....
The girls are really motoring along with the little blocks....
Sadly I'm a longggg way behind but hopefuly will catch up soon.....



Maria was the birthday girl.....



We had a great day.... lots of chatter and giggling of course....

Toodles....

5 comments:

Fiona said...

I always love to see what you have all done... your flower garden quilt is a stunner... what a lot of work in there...
Hugz

loulee said...

Lovely show and tell. Great to get together with like minded people.

Maria said...

They are such a fun group wish I lived closer so I could visit again.
So much beautiful show and tell.

Pink Rose said...

Oh I love seeing all the girls work ,such clever ladies in your group,I also love that you have themes for morning tea,it creates so much fun 🌹🤍🌹

Chookyblue...... said...

lovely to see everyone........so pleased your hexie quilt is finished.....enjoy it......