Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Catching up post....

 This morning I had decided to catch up on my posts but we have no power so no internet ......

Fortunately I have some on my phone so this will just have to do....not sure how much I will get done as my battery is nearly flat and of course not able to charge it... 

Anyway enough waffling from me.......

I will be adding photos of my beautiful Great Grandson to my blog posts from now on.... just because I can.....

Colby......

Ok moving on.....

My cardigan finish just in time for this cooler weather....

I love this soooo much that this is number 2 ....

number 1.... I made many years ago and is now getting a little thread bare so it will be my at home cardigan.....

Same pattern and almost the same colour.....



A charity quilt top now waiting for quilting.....


More catching up to come....

Lucky you....lol

Toodles

4 comments:

Fiona said...

How cute is that little guy - his whole body is in the smile! love your cardigan and a lovely quilt....

Hugz

Maria said...

Colby is so cute!
Your cardigan looks warm and cosy.
Like the way you set the patches on point….

Susan said...

Hi Colby!

Hope your power came back fairly quickly.

Cheryll said...

I absolutely LoVE that cardigan... and your little bub is gorgeous...xox