Wednesday, February 09, 2022

A birthday and other bits....

 Our beautiful g/daughter June was turning 24.... oh my where have the years gone.....

Happy Birthday June....


2 gorgeous sisters.....
Corinne and June....


Corinne made this fantastic Baked Cheese cake for dessert which we really enjoyed after Heather's Meat loaf with veg dinner.....

We also met June's partner Pav for the first time, he is a nice  chap and they make a lovely couple.....

It's so nice to see June so happy.....


June's birthday hair do birthday gift from Heather and us.....


A great night had by all......
I'm very fortunate to have these lovely young people in my life.....


I had 2 naughty outings at "Crunchy's Waffle Bar" 

1 with Heather and the next day with Liz.....

Ooooops didn't her Heather in the photo....


I did get Liz though.....



Love outings with my girls....

On the Stitching front I have been working on the Duck Duck Goose quilt.....
another photo to come soon and hopefully it will be finished  shortly......
I have joined in again with "Crabapple Hill" The Neighbourhood SAL
1 little stitchery a day for the month of February.....
I am a bit behind but should catchup soon....




Obviously I should have 8 done but I guess half isn't bad......

I am still working feverishly on Flower Garden, leaving all other projects in the background.....
This will be finished as soon as possible.....
Well that's it for now....

Toodles.....


5 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Happy Birthday to June and those waffles look so delish!

Susan said...

I really need a trip to Crunchy's !!!

The cheesecake looks so good.

Fiona said...

lovely having those celbrations and time with your girls.... you have some gorgeous projects on the go...
Hugz

Sandi said...

Love the photos - soooo, no wonder we never go to Crunchys anymore - your over doing it...lol Happy birthday June...xx

Maria said...

Such a fabulous place to help celebrate your girls BD