Sunday, January 23, 2022

On the Home stretch......

 Flower Garden Hexie quilt....

This project has been taking far to long, I'm pretty sure I started it in 2018 with my friend Jenny and she has completed her quilt just recently so hopefully mine will be finished in the next couple of months.....

Still heaps of hexies to be made yet.....

It is all done by hand and is very big....

approximately 2.60 x 2.40 cm.....

After I get this section done it has a wide fabric border.....

Then the big decision...... 

to hand or machine quilt.....

I'm also working on the baby quilt.....

Next block done....


Expect to see more progress photos of  these 2 projects .......

Short and sweet post this time....
Toodles....

6 comments:

Fiona said...

The hexie quilt is very beautiful... I love how you have bordered it in different colours. Loving duck duck goose...
Hugz

Jeanette said...

Love your hexie quilt, it's beautiful. The baby quilt is very cute. Hugs, xx

Maria said...

Gorgeous Hexie quilt and it will be a big job to hand quilt?
Duck duck goose is growing nicely…..

Michelle Ridgway said...

Awesome effort Helen and it's looking beautiful! Very cute quilt for the baby quilt xx

Christine M said...

I love your hexagon quilt Helen. Those little ducks are very cute too.

Susan said...

I love the duck duck goose quilt...that hexie quilt is huge - lot of quilting no matter which way you go. and not too much to go. (relatively speaking)
I am so behind blog reading - and posting - time to catch up I think!